$150 per 50-60 minute individual, couples, or family session
$250 for 2 hr. Intake Session
$50 per group session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance & EAPs accepted
United Health Care/Optum
Beacon Health Options (currently not accepting new clients)
Alliance Work Partners (currently not accepting new clients)
MHealth (currently not accepting new clients)
Health Advocate (currently not accepting new clients)
First Call (currently not accepting new clients)
Cash, check, debit, PayPal and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay for the session and insurance does NOT cover this cost.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.